Right of Free Resolution
In compliance with Decree Law No. 24/2014 regulating distance contracts with a view to promoting the transparency of commercial practices and safeguarding the legitimate interests of consumers, www.MyCozyLand.com informs the following:
- The consumer has the right to free resolution of his contract within 14 calendar days, without having to indicate any reason;
- The deadline for the exercise of the right of free resolution expires 14 days from the day following the day on which it acquires the physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of free resolution, you must notify us of your decision to terminate the contract by means of an unambiguous statement, which must include the following information:
- Identification of the recipient (if your communication is by letter);
- Identification of the sender - Name and Address;
- Date (if your communication is by letter);
- Order number and date online;
- Invoice-Receipt Number;
- Reference and quantity of the articles to be returned;
- Signature (if your communication is by letter).
You can do this by sending us your statement by mail to the following address: Particle Visionária Unipessoal, Lda. Rua Dr. António Granjo, Nº25 - 3º Direito; 1495-011 Algés
You can also send us your unambiguous statement by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose this form of communication, we will send you a notice of numbered reception of the request for resolution by electronic mail without delay.
In order for the period of freedom to be respected to be respected, it is sufficient that its communication concerning the exercise of the right of free resolution be sent before the expiry of the period for termination.
Free Resolution Effects
- In case of termination of the contract, all payments made, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a mode of shipment other than the least costly modality of normal shipment offered by us) will be refunded to you. , Without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to terminate the contract.
- We make such refunds using the same method of payment you used in the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed by you; In any event, incur no costs as a consequence of such reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods, or until you provide proof of delivery of the goods, whichever occurs first.
- You must return the goods without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day you inform us of the free termination of the contract. It is considered that the deadline is respected if you return the goods before the expiration of the 14 day deadline.
- You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- It is only responsible for the depreciation of goods resulting from manipulation that exceeds what is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Therefore, in relation to the goods to be returned, the following must be taken into account:
- The product has not been used or tampered with;
- The product retains its original characteristics and the packaging is not totally damaged;
- The product is complete and properly packed in the original packaging (if the item is composed of more than one piece, all parts must be returned).